Undoubtedly, Healthy Teeth are important for Overall Child’s Health. Right from the time the child is born, there are many things you can do to prevent cavities and promote healthy teeth.
There are some simple and quick facts to be followed:
- You should clean your baby’s teeth with a soft, clean, and hygienic cloth and avoid putting the baby to bed with the milk bottle.
- If your kids are two years old start using pea-sized fluoride toothpaste.
- Based on the Pediatric Dentist’s advice you can start using the other kinds of toothpaste.
- Always limit the sweet drinks and snacks for your kids and instead provide healthy foods.
- Scheduling regular dental check-ups is a must as regular dental examinations are a part of preventive dental and overall healthcare.
The Dental doctor who focuses on Dental care for kids examines and evaluates your kid’s risk of any symptoms related to tooth decay.
There are many diagnostic procedures such as X-rays to examine and an ideal Pediatric Dentist talks about the hygiene habits, brushing, and flossing techniques that will prevent oral injuries.
The treatment procedures of Dentistry for children at the right time not only help to detect the problems early but also, the Pediatric Dentist helps in providing complete care for your Child’s Teeth.
The kid needs to be examined at the age of 6 months to 1 year and generally scheduling the Child’s first Pediatric Dental is a must after the first tooth erupts or before the first birthday of the kid.
Generally, every check-up for every six months is recommended, and also it is based on the risk factors of the child’s health problems.
Preparing your kids before Visiting Dental Pediatric helps
Before scheduling your child’s first dental examination choose the right Pediatric Dentist that has a child-friendly atmosphere that will create a pleasant environment for the Kids, the Dental clinic specially designed for Kids.
- Make sure your kid is well-rested and willing to cooperate with the Pediatric Dentist.
- Furthermore, the Paediatric Dentist are well aware in regard, how to calm down the kids with their skills and abilities.
- Always encourage your child to tell you about the dental problems he or she has which will enable the dentist to provide effective treatment.
Always counsel your kid to avoid nail-biting, jaw clenching, and thumb sucking and the problems they bring to their dental health. Recommend treatment related to pre-orthodontic such as braces that will help to straighten your child’s teeth.
Avoid eating disorders, oral piercings, drinking excessive sugary beverages. Located at Plot no 63, Gaffar Khan Colony, Road no. 10, Banjara Hills ToothFairy is well known for its excellent services.
This Dental clinic is the award-winning Dental facility for children such as
- Best Pediatric Dentist (Bite-In Awards 2011)
- Best Dental Hospital for Children(Times Survey 2014)
- Best Children’s Dentist (Ratings & Reviews 2016.
This Dental Care Clinic offers special dental care with more than 15 years of experience. Dr.Tejas Melkote MD is one of the best pediatric dentists in Hyderabad that also offers treatment related to Myobrace. To know more detailed information about our Dental care hospital services just contact us at 7569788525 or you can email us at email@example.com.